JOIN THE TEAM
CPM Logistics, LLC is a company that not only focuses on quality consulting and contracting services for its clients, but also strives to challenge and fulfill its employees. We are a company of people who believe in selling a product that will stand the test of time – ourselves, our experience and our knowledge.
For questions or to apply for a position, complete the inquiry form or send us an email at email@example.com, and we will gladly answer any and all questions that you have.
Transportation Outreach Manager
This position includes supporting CPM with various outreach management tasks and duties that further small business participation on heavy civil infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities of this position include:
Project Specific Support - Preferred
- Reviewing design and technical information
- QAQC bid packages
- Attending project meetings
- Establish project controls based on project needs
- Reading and interpreting specifications and plans
- Determining requirements and planning procedures
- Examining and inspecting work progress and site
- Verifying safety and design specifications are met
- Meeting with sub-consultants to ensure satisfactory job progress
- Ensuring all reports and records are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Forwarding reports to the appropriate company personnel
- Supervising, ordering and coordinating activities of labor, subcontractors and deliveries
- Conferring with managers and technical associates in order to coordinate activities
- Conducting and participating in safety meetings as needed
Small Business Outreach
- Contacting small businesses based on project requirements
- Attend outreach and networking events as needed
- Support project specific small business goals and requirements
- Maintain project specific small business database
- Oversee all Good Faith Efforts project specific documentation
- Develop supportive relationships with small businesses
- Social media management
- Support project specific marketing efforts
- Support CPM team efforts as needed
This position must be able to get along well with others and work with a team efficiently and productively; must be able to work autonomously and independently for long periods of time; must be an excellent communicator who is flexible and is able to prioritize and complete tasks effectively; must be able to exercise sound judgment and communicate well with the team, co-workers, management and clientele; must be able to work independently at times with little oversight; must be able to meet company goals and to complete work on time.
Other requirements of the Project Manager role include:
- 4 year degree or higher - Required (Please do not apply if you have not have this qualification)
- 5-7 years experience in the construction industry
- Previous management experience
- Strong knowledge of design and construction methods
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
- Must be flexible and open-minded
- Must be able to work with a team
At CPM Logistics, LLC, our most valuable resources are our people. We take pride in investing the time and energy to recruit the best talent in our industry. We are committed to providing the tools, training and support to develop our team members to their fullest. Your career is much more than just a job. We offer a working environment that encourages teamwork, communication, recognition and excellence. We will assess all candidates based on level of performance, professional drive and ability to work within a team.
Other benefits of the Project Management role include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Challenging Projects
- State-of-the-Art Processes and Procedures
- Supportive Learning Environment
Please contact Michele Ternes at 510-978-4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please email us at email@example.com with any inquiries.